Cultural Resources to Explore
The following are recommended. We recommend the books but realize you may not have time to read them during this course. They are good reads as you continue to reflect.
VERY Short Readings:
- Big 8 Social Identifiers
- See attached "Debate/Dialogue Chart"
Images on Perspective:
- See attached "Three or Four"
- See attached "Duck or Rabbit?"
- See attached "Front or Side"
- Tayo Rockson's Use Your Difference to Make a Difference
- Jennifer Hamady's The Art of Singing: Discovering and Developing Your Own Voice (don't be thrown off by the singing reference - the book is VERY much about what prevents us from confidence in speaking, presenting, and sharing - from an emotional/psychological perspective)