Melibee Global Fast Track: The International Education Job Search
Want to speed up your job search without spending 6 weeks in a int'l ed career class? Then this is the course for you!
Don't have months to participate in a course on how to land a job in international education? We get it! We will fast track your international education job search using Melibee Global's proven methodology.
AND THE COURSE IS ONE SHORT WEEK.
LET'S TALK ABOUT WHO FAST TRACK IS FOR:
- You want to work in international education and you want to land a job FAST. You don't have time to take a several week long coaching course on the int'l ed job search. You want a class that is SHORT - not six weeks!
- You want an affordable coaching course that focuses on the strategic highlights for the int'l ed job search - especially the resume (which is 3/4 of the challenge of getting through Human Resources for an interview!)
- You have applied to many jobs and not gotten interviews OR you are getting interviews and want to yield more interviews.
- You're ready to commit to an easier and more effective resume writing process - one that actually lands you interviews.
- You are new to the field of int'l ed OR already a professional in the field.
- You dream of having a seasoned, cool, no nonsense coach who knows int'l ed inside out. (Yes, that's Missy - the seasoned, cool, no nonsense coach who knows int'l ed inside out!)
If any of these sound like you, you're in the right place.
Jessica landed her first two jobs in the field (stateside) after some time abroad - even during the pandemic!
"I finally accepted my first job as a study abroad advisor! I'll be moving in less than two weeks to begin the semester. I am thrilled to have finally broken into the field and to be working in higher ed. I've dreamed about it for so long. I'd like to offer an ENORMOUS thank you to Missy who helped every step of the way and without whose program I'd still be submitting my spaghetti resume!" - Jessica Epstein, Study Abroad Advisor, AR State University
StartDownload: Resume Fast Track Methodology Sample
StartThe Yellow Scarf/Scarves - Standing Out in the Pool of Candidates (10:02)
StartComing from another industry? Let's talk strategy. (16:04)
StartStrategies for those living outside the USA and returning soon (6:32)
StartResume Tips That Change Everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. (105:19)
StartLIVE! Cracking the IE Resume Code with Missy (96:14)
StartLIVE Session 2! Resume Q&A with Missy (91:11)
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN FROM THE FAST TRACK:
- A STRATEGIC RESUME: If you don't have a resume with a specific strategy for int'l ed, you simply won't get past the Human Resource gatekeepers. Fast Track will teach you in DETAIL how to strategically write your resume to get through the Human Resource machine. You won't recognize your resume after you take this course - it will truly blow you away.
- MORE INTERVIEWS: The resume is 3/4 of the reason people are selected for interviews. More interviews mean more chances for a job offer!
- INCREASED CONFIDENCE: Once you see yourself on the new resume, you will immediately feel more confident in the job search. This is the #1 boost people tell me about who have taken my coaching courses. And who doesn't want confidence?
- COUNTLESS TIPS: You're getting loads of tips beyond the resume strategy - and they're all specific to int'l ed. You'll get tips on your cover letter, interviews , and compensation negotiation! You'll be floored at how much more prepared you are for the IE job search!
Ryan was working in Technology while finishing her MA degree, but aiming for a study abroad role instead!
"I knew I wanted to work in study abroad and had been applying for jobs for several years without success. Missy helped me translate almost 9 years of seemingly unrelated work experience into a one page resume and cover letter that made potential employers take notice. " Ms Ryan Rounds, Study Abroad Specialist, Western Michigan University
Frequently Asked Questions
THE FAST TRACK BONUSES!
Everyone who registers for the FAST TRACK receives the following bonuses:
- Cover Letter module
- Interview module
- Compensation Negotiation module
AND IF YOU REGISTER by 8 pm (EST) on AUGUST 18, 2021 you also receive a FAST ACTION BONUS - ONE FREE round of a written resume review by Missy, your Fast Track coach!
She was working in a bank and landed a job at a manager at a study abroad provider - and she "only" had a BA degree.
"I was unsure of how to break into the IE field, and Missy gave me all the tools I needed! I am forever thankful for Missy since she helped me jump-start my career, with two promotions in just four years." - Abbi Eidt, Past Admissions Manager, Spanish Studies Abroad
Hi! I'm Missy Gluckmann and I'm delighted you stopped by to read about Melibee Global's FAST TRACK: The Int'l Ed Job Search.
I created this program after nearly 25+ years in international education across many different universities, taught ESL, and had a robust career in Human Resource consulting for a Fortune 500 company. One of my greatest joys is leading folks on a journey of self discovery in the international education job search process. We have helped recent grads to seasoned professionals land in great jobs at places like Princeton University, Arizona State University, John Hopkins, New York University, State University of New York, Florida State University, UNC Chapel Hill, Duke University, UC Berkeley, Texas Tech, a range of community colleges, and providers such as CIEE, Spanish Studies Abroad, CEA, and CisAbroad - to name just a few!
So let's do this - I have the track record - and trust me - YOU have the goods to land those interviews FAST!